Remember when ComplexCon brought their hit brand First We Feast to life in Long Beach last year? This year Chicago is about to get their eat on as ComplexCon partners with Uber Eats to bring a new and exciting activation to festival goers. The ‘First We Feast Food Zone presented by Uber Eats’ will feature tantalizing bites from restaurants and chefs featured in many of the network’s top shows, including ���Hot Ones,” “The Burger Show,” and more.
Collaborating with the hottest restaurants, buzzworthy and cult-favorite eateries, First We Feast fans can eat their way through the diverse food experience when ComplexCon takes over Chicago July 20-21. Below are just a few of the exciting activations:
- At The Hot Ones Wing Challenge powered by TUMS, attendees will be able to purchase wings featuring the “Hot Ones” hot sauces. There will also be a photo booth to capture all of your reactions to the spicy heat! Hot Ones sauces and exclusive merch will also be available to purchase.
- Shake Shack is teaming up with First We Feast’s “The Burger Show” host Alvin Cailan to create the Windy City Beef Burger, a twist on the classic “Italian Beef” sandwich.
- Hailing from St. Louis, Seoul Taco, the popular Korean Style–Mexican fusion joint from owner Chef David Choi joins the show in a very “Chicago Way” with an exclusive collaboration from streetwear boutique LDRS and specialty boutique Jugrnaut: a pair of slides served as a slider combo meal.
- One of Chicago’s most popular and coveted restaurants Girl and the Goat will be joining ComplexCon this year. Heralded by Top Chef winner Chef Stephanie Izard, Goat Group gives attendees a chance to taste what all the buzz is about!
- Can’t get enough of Harold’s Chicken and their infamous wings? The brand will unveil a special collaboration with LA-based streetwear label, The Hundreds, only be available at ComplexCon.
- One of Chicago’s most sought-after eateries, Mott St., has something special up its sleeve for the festival, including an exclusive $5,000 burger and some cool collaborations.
- J.P. Graziano is one of Chicago’s oldest, historic gems. The grocery store turned sandwich spot has been a staple in the city’s bustling West Loop restaurant row since 1933, and their attention to quality meats earned them the title of Chicago’s Best Take Out by Chicago Mag in 2018.
- Dorian’s is one of the many examples of what makes Chicago’s food and beverage culture so special. A new concept by the team who brought you the nationally celebrated Saved by the Bell (90’s sitcom) pop up, “Saved by the Max,” the Asian-inspired ComplexCon menu is curated by Michelin Starred Chef Brian Fisher.
The excitement doesn’t end there as Uber Eats is here to help make sure you don’t miss a beat by letting you skip the line for some of the best bites in Chi-Town. Order your ComplexCon meals right in the Uber Eats app, then kick back in the Uber Eats Lounge with your crew and relax, recharge, and wait for your food to be delivered.
The ‘First We Feast Food Zone presented by Uber Eats’ will be accessible via the event’s map. Check out the list of your favorite eats below with more to come!
Hot Ones Wing Challenge
J.P. Graziano's x The Times
Chicago Taco Authority
Justice of the Pies
Want to fill your belly at ComplexCon Chicago? A few General Admission tickets are still available at ComplexCon.com. General Admission tickets are $80 per day for Saturday or Sunday or two-day General Admission tickets can be purchased for $135 (plus fees). But hurry because earlier this year, ComplexCon sold out its VIP tickets rather quickly.