In Vogue’s latest installment of “73 Questions,” the May cover star tackles all those burning topics you’ve been dying to know about—like where she gets her birthday cake from, and what type of coffee machines she owns. Nary a question of the 73 is wasted.
— 13FAIRYTALES .COM (@tayswiftidcom) December 11, 2015
Speaking about her favorite birthday cake, she drops a double shout out to Milk Bar and Jay Z:
Swift: It was from Milk Bar. It was for my 25th birthday and it was so good that even Jay Z raved about it.
Other things we learn:
- She has a few coffee machines, but it feels like this might be her first time even looking at them, let alone using them.
- For her favorite cocktail, Swift chooses to keep it basic (or should we says, #basic) with a vodka–Diet Coke (which may or may not be a plug to her endorsement deal with Coca Cola).
- Her favorite food “if calories didn’t exist” is chicken tenders (reasonable).
- Go-to fast-food order: a cheeseburger and fries with a chocolate shake (also reasonable).
- The last thing she baked was a gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate cake.
Oh, and boyfriend Calvin Harris planted an olive tree in her yard. What a time.