We’ve taken a look at the least healthy chain restaurant meals before, like Red Lobster’s combo plates and the Cheesecake Factory’s Louisiana Chicken Pasta. But what about the burgers that pack the most calories?
HealthGrove tallied up data from more than 20 popular restaurant chains to find some answers. Each burger was scored based on calories, serving size, carbs, protein, and fat. Check out the five most calorific patties below, and head to Fox 13 for the larger list.
5. Mimi’s Cafe Hickory Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger
Photo: Yelp/Kunnida C.
Calories: 1, 250
4. Carl’s Junior Guacamole Bacon Double Cheeseburger
3. Hardee’s 2/3-lb. Monster Thickburger Cheeseburger
2. Red Robin Whiskey River BBQ Cheeseburger
Photo: Yelp/Kimberly C.
1. Johnny Rockets Bacon & Cheddar Double Cheeseburger
[via Fox 13]