In previous Stoner Snack entries, we’ve heard several entertaining stories about getting high for the first time. Devin The Dude discovered through racing a friend that weed does not literally make you slow down, while Freddie Gibbs received, some, uh, whoopie.

But not all first sessions are positive. L.A. rapper and Odd Future secret weapon Domo Genesis (who released his debut album, Genesis, earlier this year) recalls his own nightmarish experience. “I was in the backseat of my Uncle’s car and he was a gang member, so he had some pretty good weed out,” he says. “He was in the front with my cousin, [who was] driving, when they passed it to the back.”

Domo ripped it, and then doom set in. “I was so high, and they were playing Lloyd Banks’ ‘South Side Story,’” he laughs. “I remember thinking this Lloyd Banks song is the hardest thing I’ve ever heard in my whole life. And I remember getting out the car and feeling like I wanted to die because I was too faded. It was probably one of the worst things that ever happened to me.”

“We would try anything to smoke out of, so we rolled up [with] computer paper. It was terrible, but I was so high I remember stuffing a whole medium pepperoni Pizza Hut pan pizza down.”

Luckily, Domo didn’t let one experience terrorize him for the rest of his life. A series of more enjoyable seshes passing the joint set into motion his love of munchies. “This is a terrible story, actually,” he prefaces. “I was at my cousin’s house. We would try anything to smoke out of, so we rolled up [with] computer paper. It was terrible, but I was so high I remember stuffing a whole medium pepperoni Pizza Hut pan pizza down. It was ill.”

Despite a shift in diet, the newly dedicated vegetarian is still all about his snacks. Items like cereal, Pop Tarts, and chips dominate his tour rider. “Just give me something easy to get this little moment out of the way and that’s fine.”

But what does he think about the In-N-Out vs. Shake Shack rivalry? And what does he consider to be the most hypebeast food in Los Angeles? Here the stoner gawd weighs in on various munchies staples. The question remains the same: cop or nah?

Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos

tbell
Domo says:
 “I’m not going to lie, I don’t really like Taco Bell, but those are really good. The thing that makes it better than all other Taco Bell food is that the shell’s made from Doritos and it’s heat.”

Verdict: Cop

Shake Shack Cheese Fries

shake
Domo says:
 “I just got back from New York, but I had Shake Shack the second I got off the plane [there]. But you know I have to stay down with the coast, so I’m an In-N-Out fan, you know. In-N-Out’s Animal-style fries are where it’s at—Shake Shack’s cheese fries are just overrated.(Photo: Flickr/LWYang)

Verdict: Nah

Marshmallows

marsh
Domo says:
 “I don’t really like marshmallows that much. They don’t really do anything for me. They’re like pillows. They’re great when they are used for something.” (Photo: Flickr/Nico Kaiser)

Verdict: Nah

Pink’s Hot Dogs

pinks
FWF says:
 “Have you ever waited in line for food that’s as long as the Supreme line?”

Domo says: “I have not. You can’t take away my dignity like that.”

FWF says: “If you had to choose the most hypebeast food in L.A., what would it be?”

Domo says: “That’s a good question. But it’s Pink’s Hot Dogs. A lot of people stand there for no reason. They’re just normal hot dogs and people just stand there for two hours. There are better places.” (Photo: Flickr/Ken Lund)

Verdict: Nah

Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

pringles
Domo says:
 “Fire. They give you so many in the can, and it’s perfect. They also have a lid to conceal freshness.”

Verdict: Cop

Jamba Juice

jamba
Domo says:
“You have to get Caribbean passion. The best part about it? It’s purple [laughs].” (Photo: Jamba Juice)

Verdict: Cop

Popcorn Shrimp

popcorn
Domo says:
 “I’m not a big fish guy, so shrimp isn’t my joint. Pass.” (Photo: annimovablefeast.com)

Verdict: Nah

Warheads

warheads
Domo says:
 “I tried a Warhead recently and it was the worst thing. I thought, man, this is horrible—it made my face hurt! But back then I really liked them. The lemon one sucked—it was so sour and it messed up your tastebuds for the rest of the day—but the red and purple flavors were great.” (Photo: snackmemory.com)

Verdict: Not anymore

Jamaican Beef Patties

patty
Domo says:
 “Those are fire. There’s a place in Inglewood called Derrick’s that’s pretty good.” (Photo: Flickr/stu_spivack)

Verdict: Cop