The holiday season can be stressful, and sometimes you need a little extra something to take the edge off. Just be careful about where you leave your anti-anxiety goodies.


According to the Associated Press, three teachers at Springs Mill Elementary School in Highland Township became ill after eating a plate of edibles mistaken for regular brownies in the teacher’s lounge. While two teachers decided against seeking medical treatment, one teacher later tested positive for marijuana at a local hospital.

These kinda came out like the cake you got with your lunch in middle schoolbut no. These are some bomb ass brownies with medicated chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles. Haaaaay where my chocolate lovers at?! 230 mg of chocolate-ness #babinkatreats #edibles #medibles #weedibles #losganjales #sweets #treats #sweettooth #weed #420 #cannabiscommunity #highsociety #eatme #420friendly #bakedgoods #laedibles #losangeles #california #blaze #hightimes #ganja #gourmetganja #munchies

A photo posted by Babinka Treats (@babinkatreats) on


Upon further investigation, deputies recovered the remaining desserts and found the brownies did, in fact, contain traces of marijuana. The Huffington Post reports Huron Valley Schools officials are now working to find out who could have left the brownies out for the teachers. These days, we wouldn’t be surprised if it was one of the kids—edibles are the new apples, ya heard?

[via KOAT]