From the outside looking in, Ross is doing pretty well for himself. He has an incredible personal chef and Wingstop buffalo wings on lock. That’s why when his ex, Tia Kemp, made the demand for more child support money for their son William III, she went after Ross’ Wingstop dough.
Accorded to TMZ, Rick Ross stays schemin’ with money coming in from multiple sources, including:
– Nine successful Wingstop franchises
– A $5.9 million mansion in Atlanta
– A $5.1 million mansion in South FL
– Luc Belaire Rose sparkling wine and mCig electronic cigarette endorsement deals
– His recent album, Mastermind
Kemp is looking to up her child support money from $1,951 to $2,800 per month. Judging by the ease with which Rick Ross was able to post his $2-million bail, it looks like she will be getting that Wingstop money—hopefully alongside some of Ross’ favorite lemon-pepper wings.