Google it—the happiest you’ve ever seen Kanye is when he’s near a scoop. In honor of his 38th birthday, First We Feast imagined what Kanye’s dream ice-cream parlor might look like. And since Kanye taught us to never let anything get in the way of our dreams, we decided to take things a step further by partnering with Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream (2 Rivington St; 212-209-7684, morgensternsnyc.com) on NYC’s Lower East Side to bring these sundae dreams to life for your feasting pleasure.
Starting Monday, June 8 at noon through Saturday, June 13, Yeezy fans will find a special menu available at Morgenstern’s with flavors inspired by the ice-cream–loving rapper. Please find a list of Morgenstern’s-made, First We Feast-imagined flavors and prices below:
- I Am a God Ice Cream Croissantwich ($7): vanilla ice-cream inside a custom-made Arcade Bakery croissant (like any good Yeezy release, there’s a limited quantity of these bad boys—get ’em while you can!)
- Red October Raspberry (single $4.50, double $6.50): raspberry sorbet, in honor of Yeezy’s favorite frozen treat and his cultish Air Yeezy 2 sneakers
- Kim Kardashian Thirst Trap Sundae ($8.50): two scoops of Sesame Caramel Ice Cream with Champagne Caramel Sauce and whipped cream
- Bowl Digger ($8.50): two scoops of chocolate ice cream with whipped cream, fudge, and a cherry
- All Day Vanilla Ice Cream Cake ($8 per slice): vanilla cake, vanilla ice cream, vanilla frosting—a new classic that you’ll come back to “24-7, 365 days”
Happy birthday, ‘Ye! We hope you and the fam can stop in for a few scoops—tell Kim that Morgernstern’s has one of the greatest selfie mirrors of all time.
#KanyeIceCreamWeek begins now…
All photos by Liz Barclay (@liz01)
I Am A God Ice Cream Croissantwich
All Day Vanilla Ice Cream Cake
Red October Raspberry Sorbet
Kim Kardashian Thirst Trap Sundae
RELATED: The 5 Best Ice-Cream Shops in NYC