In Moreno Valley, CA, a two-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital after trick-or-treating last weekend. Investigators revealed that his Smarties tested positive for methamphetamine. He collected the candy on Calibria Way earlier in the weekend 

In a separate Huntington Beach case, a six-year-old boy tested positive for meth after hitting his Halloween stash. Investigators are in the process of testing his candy to identify the drugged pieces. He received the candy while trick-or-treating near Beach Boulevard and Atlanta Avenue.

Many parents are dumping their kids’ candy as a precaution. We don’t know which is more terrifying: adults drugging kids or kids left without any candy after Halloween.

[via Jezebel, Ryot]