#NachoWeek has come to an end, and we’re already missing it. Did we completely invent it to justify our obsession with nachos and convince some of our favorite chefs to make them? Maybe. But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t awesome, and we were hyped to see some of get into the spirit, sharing your nacho-making theories, tweeting your nacho platters, and debating the finer points of nacho construction.
Check out the best photos from Instagram and Twitter above, then check out all the Nacho Week stories below to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
- One man’s epic quest to find the best nachos in the world.
- Get the recipe for First We Feast’s own chicken-tomatillo cheese sauce nachos.
- Learn about the most common nacho styles with our visual guide.
- Chef Alex Stupak and DJ Dieselboy go head-to-head in a nacho cook-off.
- Enjoy the 10 greatest rap lyrics about nachos.
- ABV chef Corey Cova makes venison mole and talks about stadium nachos.
- Murray’s Cheese breaks down 5 underrated melting cheeses.
- Dale Talde breaks down his massive Pork Slope nachos.
- Find out why nachos are primed for a food-world takeover in 2013.
- Kick your nachos up to the next level with craft-beer pairings.
- San Antonio chef James Moore shows us how to make pork-belly nachos with chipotle aioli and cilantro slaw.
- Get the recipe for the ultimate nacho cheese sauce, as well as toppings like guacamole and grilled tomatillo salsa.