Vik Says is where we let our mascot, Vik, vents his feelings each week: 10 things he’s loving, and 10 things he wishes would just go away. Check out the best and worst of the week below.
2. The continued rise of canned craft beer.
3. Cooking an ace lasagna.
4. Most things made with a mortar and pestle.
5. The return of Grey Poupon ads.
6. Knowing your Cynar from your Campari.
7. Sausage rolls.
8. Celebrities who drink good beer.
9. The lost episode of Brew Masters showing up on YouTube.
10. This fake Guy Fieri menu (except for the fact that most of the jokes were cribbed from Twitter).
1. 90% of the commenters on this post.
2. That this arcade game is not in every bar in America.
3. The dwindling vegetable supply in the depths of winter.
4. Food-writing euphemisms.
5. Coffee that has clearly been sitting in the urn too long.
6. The fact that Burger King’s Twitter getting hacked pretty much just resulted in it getting a ton more followers.
7. Bartenders who call you “boss.”
8. The Maker’s Mark flip-flopping.
9. Restaurants where it’s too dark to see your food.
10. When Padma agrees to make terrible videos.