We hit you off with our holiday gift guide two weeks ago and tweeted at you until your probably stopped following us. Yet here you are, a few days from Christmas Eve, and still you have nothing. We get it though—there was eggnog to drink, work deadlines to hit, and so on. Rather than dwelling on the past, let’s assess the game plan: You need an awesome food gift that will ship overnight. We can help.
Some spots, like Momofuku Milk Bar and Boccalone Salumeria, ended their holiday shipping today. Others, such as Nueske’s smoked meats, have been unexpectedly shut down by crazy Wisconsin weather. But all is not lost. Here are five of our favorite food purveyors that are still shipping out Christmas orders through tomorrow:
- Zingerman’s. The Ann Arbor–based gourmet market has many items—like a gluttonous Rueben sandwich kit and boxes of fresh Michigan gelato—that will still ship. Just look for the moon symbol (meaning overnight delivery service) next to the price. zingermans.com
- Lobel’s. It’s not too late to get dry-aged Wagyu steaks, smoked maple sausages, or even a Christmas goose from this famous butcher shop. Just order by 4am EST tonight. lobel.com
- Dancing Deer Baking Co. These excellent baked goods—from holiday cookies to chocolate-espresso cakes—will likely satisfy anyone in your family. We especially like the brownies. In most parts of the country, you can still order until 6am EST on Friday. dancingdeer.com
- Murray’s Cheese. The New York fromage kings can hook you up with cheese, charcuterie, and other artisanal goodies by Christmas Eve as long as you order before 6pm EST on Friday. murrayscheese.com
- See’s Candies. The California confectioner will overnight its beautiful candies and chocolates, including holiday-themed gift sets and the signature chocolate box sets wrapped with a satin bow. sees.com
Congratulations, you’ve just won Christmas!