David Chang and Peter Meehan’s quarterly food journal, Lucky Peach, has gone digital. The essays, photography, art, and recipes you’ve come to love in the print issues are now available online. Don’t know what to make for dinner tonight? How about Momofuku ramen 2.0? Traveling to Thailand next month? LuckyPeach.com has you covered.
Highlights from LuckyPeach.com, which you should go read right now:
- Ramen essays: David Chang writes about the demise of ramen. “I’ve heard tell of a ramen burrito—that’s the fucking end of everything,” writes the chef. (Each week in January, LP will publish a dispatch from a different authority on the current State of Ramen.)
- Lucky Peach Atlas: A curated collection of unexpected, extremely specific restaurant recommendations from chefs, cooks, writers, and artists.
- Recipe Database: Here’s a recipe for Roy Choi’s furikake kettle corn and Karlie Kloss and Christina Tosi’s 5Boro Cookie. Check out all 150 Lucky Peach recipes and get in the kitchen.
- Mind of a Chef video footage: The magazine will be posting the best clips from the season along with never-before-seen video content. Awesome.
- Content from Issue 1 of Lucky Peach: Want online access to articles and recipes from LP’s sold-out inaugural issue? You know where to go.