This week we celebrated middle-brow chain restaurants everywhere, and it’s in the spirit of such unabashed appreciation that we bring you gift card promotions from chains—’tis, after all, the giving season.
- Red Mango. Receive a $5 bonus when you buy $25 in gift cards. Actual cards not needed as you can use your cellphone to redeem the value.
- Chipotle. Before December 31, when you buy $30 in gift cards, you’ll also get a free burrito, burrito bowl, tacos, or a salad.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. Buy $100 in gift cards and receive a $20 bonus card.
- The Capital Grille. Those who spend $500 or more on gift cards receive 10 percent extra on a bonus card and a free set of steak knives.
- Jamba Juice. When you buy $25 in gift cards, you’ll get a free 16-ounce smoothie.
- Del Taco. Purchasing a $50 gift card will get you two free combo meals and a pack of Del Taco playing cards. Double that to $100, and you’ll find yourself with four free combo meals, that pack of playing cards, and a Del Taco “Party Pong” game.
- Outback Steakhouse. A $100 in gift cards gets you a $20 bonus card.
[via Nation Restaurant News]