We know you’re probably not actually checking out this post for the diets of Victoria’s Secret models. Still, we found it interesting to reaffirm what Jourdan Dunn has already showed us—that the 0.001% of the population with the looks to walk with the Angels aren’t quite as fixated on the cigarettes, diet soda, and coffee as you’d might think. Here’s what they said about their pre- and post-show eating rituals at the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show:
- Doutzen Kroes. The Dutch model planned on going for French fries once the show was done.
- Jessica Hart. Juice and water.
- Behati Prinsloo. Pre-show, it’s all about healthy food with family. Afterwards, it’s pizza.
- Lily Aldridge. Organic salmon and vegetables.
- Candice Swanepoel. A fast metabolism means she loaded up on a lot of protein; she eats a lot of steak and mashed potatoes. Her indulgence would be something light like ceviche—go wild, Candice!.
- Cara Delevigne. The day before the show Delevigne had McDonald’s for lunch and pizza for dinner.
- Alessandra Ambrosio. She had a post-show ice cream sundae on her mind.
- Miranda Kerr. She calls her diet 80-percent healthy and 20-percent indulgent.
[via The Daily Beast]