Jadakiss is a bonafide rap legend. The Top 5 Dead or Alive emcee has been feeding the streets with flawless bars and witty lines since ’95—and it’s no secret marijuana has been a driving force for his creativity. He and his group mate, Styles P, are both known for their devotion to weed, and once even debated their favorite strains for everyone’s amusement. (Styles likes the Sour because it’ll put a hump in a camel’s back, while Jada prefers the milder Haze because it’s easier to function like a normal human being.)

Despite their extracurriculars, the duo is also trying to lead a healthier lifestyle these days. Their first step? Drink more juice. That’s why Styles and Jada teamed up again to open three juice bars in the Bronx and in Yonkers named Juice for Life, hoping to give the urban community some better options.

It’s true, Jada has weaned off some of the junk food he used to crave since shoring up his diet. Nevertheless, we had the New York native take us on a trip down memory lane to wax poetic about old favorites (or, frankly, the munchies he eats when he falls off the wagon). Staying health-conscious means you have get a bit creative, and leave it to Jada to mix peanuts, Fritos, and Lay’s. Let’s face it—only a certified pothead would come up with something like that.

The question with all munchies is simple: Cop or nah? Here, Jadakiss weighs the pros and cons of various stoner-snack staples.

Lay’s Potato Chips

lays
Jada says:
 “They’re go good with cashews. When you’re stoned, they hit the spot. Sometimes I do the Fritos, with Lay’s, then with the cashews; or even [just] cashews with the Lay’s. I mix them up, make my own party mix. Get some Fritos, Lay’s, and cashews—can’t go wrong.(Photo: amazon.com)

Verdict: Cop

Diner Food

frenchtoast
Jada says:
 “I get french toast with cinnamon on it, fries on the side, and some pink lemonade.” (Photo: Flickr/Valerie Hinojosa)

Verdict: Cop

Honey Buns

honeybun
Jada says:
 “Yeah I love honey buns!”
FWF: “Rick Ross puts cheese on his, then puts it in the microwave; I think that was before he started to lose weight.”
Jada: “Nah, I never did that. That’s some jail shit. Matter of fact, it ain’t even on some jail shit. ‘Cause they don’t even get cheese in jail like that; that’s just some fat shit. They put peanut butter on honey buns in jail. I heard it was slamming. Cheese on the honey bun is fucking it up!” (Photo: Liz Barclay)

Verdict: Cop

Arizona Tea Big Cans

arizona
Jada says:
 “Nah, I’m off Arizona. Trying not to drink high-fructose corn syrup. (Photo: taldepot.com)

Verdict: Nah

Ice Cream

icecream
Jada says:
 “I like Häagen-Dazs, but I’m trying to get off dairy also. I’ll eat some ice cream on occasion. Strawberry and Butter Pecan are my favorites. (Photo: haagendazs.us)

Verdict: Cop

Lemonheads

lemonheads
Jada says:
 “I love Lemonheads! The regular ones, the chewy ones, the tropical. All of the old-school candies is a go to for me.(Photo: Liz Barclay)

Verdict: Cop

Doritos

doritosnachocheeseJada says: “I try to stay off cheese. I would eat some a couple of times, but I’m really trying to stay off of dairy. That’s what I’m trying to get off of more than anything.” (Photo: gianteagle.com)

Verdict: Nah

Chic-O-Sticks

chick_o_stick_2oz_1
Jada says:
 “If I buy the little bites, I buy a bag of them. If I buy the big ones, I’ll buy a couple.(Photo: oldtimecandy.com)

Verdict: Cop

Kisko Freezies Pops

kisko
Jada says:
“Orange is my favorite, I love the blue ones too. Blue, orange, grape.

Verdict: Cop

Banana Now and Laters

nowandlater
Jada says:
 “I don’t like banana candy anything.” (Photo: oldtimecandy.com)

Verdict: Nah

Popeyes

drum
Jada says:
 “I used to love Popeyes. Wings, breast, fries, corn on the cob, biscuits, sweet tea. (Photo: Andy Hur)

Verdict: Maybe

Snapple

snapple
Jada says:
 “Peach Iced Tea and Half and Half Iced Tea.” (Photo: snapple.com)

Verdict: Cop