Have you always wanted to recreate a Subway sandwich at home, but don’t know where to start? Here’s a thorough and easy-to-follow tutorial from HowToBasic. About the recipe:
Talk about #LunchInspiration. Just follow these six steps and achieve DIY Subway sandwich glory. Eat fresh, fam.
How to Make a DIY Subway Sandwich
Makes one footlong
1. Place tuna and cheese onto the bread
2. Nuke your plastic baby (I mean sandwich)
3. Add pickles and tomato
…along with country gravy and chocolate chip cookies
4. Add whole eggs and top with milk
5. Close the bread over your sandwich fillings
6. Wrap in paper, then get to feasting!
Watch the complete video tutorial above. Warning: it will probably make you hurl.