As the Epic Meal Time bros show us in their latest gonzo video, building a tastier Christmas tree is no easy task. It’s not on par with the difficulty level of, say, this insanely detailed gingerbread recreation of Casa Batlló in Barcelona, but it’s definitely not something you want to try doing at the last minute.
Building this multi-tiered “Christmas Poul-Tree” requires careful planning and attention to detail. But as you can see in the clip, the results are clearly worth the scorn of any cardiologists in your family.
Should you attempt to try this at home, you’ll need:
- Whiskey (preferably Jack Daniels, according to the video)
- Turkeys (6)
- Ducks (6)
- Chickens (6)
- Quails (6)
- Hens (6)
- Lots of disposable aluminum roasting pans
- A smoker
- Dino chicken nuggets and ornament hooks (to make appropriate ornaments)
- Chicken wings and string (to make tinsel)
- More cooked whole strips of bacon for tier layer separation
Just remember to feast well this holiday season, and keep those bottles of Jack away from the kiddie table.