Crystal Head Vodka, founded by Dan Akroyd (of Ghostbusters and Blues Brothers fame), has teamed up with the Rolling Stones to commemorate the band’s 50th anniversary. The vodka brand is offering a Rolling Stones gift set featuring a bottle of the triple-filtered, quadruple-distilled spirit plus tons of other Rolling Stones-related goodies. This joint venture makes as much sense as any rocker-booze brand collabo, given that Richards has been swigging vodka mixed with orange soda for over two decades. You can buy the gift set, which retails for $89.95–$99.95, in various liquor stores across the country—might be a good Father’s Day gift, if your pops is deep into mid-life crisis territory.
Included in the swanky gift set:
- Bottle of Crystal Head Vodka
- Handcrafted display case featuring a real zipper—recalling the legendary Sticky Fingers album cover
- 2-disc live compilation CD spanning The Rolling Stones five decades on stage
- Crystal bottle decanter top engraved with The Rolling Stones lip-and-tongue logo
- Bottle tattoo featuring the 50th anniversary logo
In other Dan Akroyd news, Ghostbusters 3 will begin filming next year. Jackpot!
[via Crystal Head Vodka]