Looking to have a drunken good time this Super Bowl Sunday?
Drinking Game Zone (“the drinking game encyclopedia”) brings us a Super Bowl 2014 drinking game which should bring structure to your game day boozing while possibly getting you hammered.
This drinking game doesn’t have a complex setup. Just grab your beer and liquor of choice, keep it close to your spot on the couch, put the Super Bowl on, and keep a solo cup of beer and shot glass of liquor filled at all times.
“The first rule of the 2014 Super Bowl drinking game is that prior to kickoff, everyone has to choose a team to win. This is important because each time the team you pick scores a touchdown, you will assign a shot to someone else participating in the game (half a shot for a field goal).”
(1) Drink: Each time someone says “Super Bowl forty eight”
(1) Drink: Each time a Budweiser, Go Daddy, or Doritos commercial airs
(1) Drink: Each time Peyton Manning says “Omaha” (If Bronco’s offense is on the field, keep that beer in hand)
(2) Drinks: For each penalty flag (yellow) thrown, drink double if it’s for a personal foul.
(2) Drinks: Each time someone mentions Richard Sherman’s NFC Championship postgame interview
(2) Drinks: Each time someone says “Peyton’s Legacy”
(3) Drinks: For a coaches challenge (red flag) thrown
(3) Drinks: For awesome touchdown dances
Assign (3) Drinks: If you correctly predicted the outcome of the coaches challenge
(4) Drinks: For blocked kicks and punts (show the special teamers some love too!)
(1) SHOT: For a turnover (interception, fumble, or a failed 4th down conversion)
(1) SHOT: For a defensive touchdown (You can feel free to include a safety as well)
(1) SHOT: If the camera catches Knowshon Moreno crying
(1) SHOT: If Marshawn Lynch goes Beast Mode
(1) SHOT: If Golden Tate OR Richard Sherman does an on-field excessive celebration
[via Drinking Game Zone]